Virpur Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More information given here. Undergo a quick bus ticketing procedure. Online Bus tickets booking for volvo,luxury, semi deluxe and other buses at lowest prices and best offers. Online, Book AC Volvo Bus Tickets at discounted prices. Online Bus Tickets Booking.
So, lets see contact information of Virpur Bus Stand, including Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More.
Virpur Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More
Virpur Bus Stand Address
- Address: Bus Stand, Virpur
Virpur ST Depot Contact Details
- Virpur Bus Stand Phone Number: 02823-281540
- Virpur Bus Depot Phone Number: 02823-281540
- Virpur GSRTC Depot Number: 02823-281540
- Bus Station Contact Number: 02823-281540
- Virpur ST Depot Phone Number: 02823-281540
- Virpur Bus Stand Enquiry Number: 02823-281540
- ST Depot Manager Number: N/A
Virpur is a town in Rajkot district of Gujarat, India. Virpur is the birthplace of saint Jalaram and had a temple dedicated to him here which is popular among pilgrims.
List of Hindu Temples in Virpur
- Veer Hanumanji Mandir, very old, almost 300 years ago, made by Khakhi Mahatma( beside Ramji Mandir).
- Gayatri Mandir – a modern temple located east of Jalaram Bapa Mandir.
- Ramji Mandir, situated in Tower chowk, made by Virpur King
- Khodiyar Mandir – located southwest of Mavtar Vrudhashram [old age home] in the outskirts of the town.
- Jalaram Mandir
- Minaldevi Wav – a step-well where women pray for children.
- Radha Krishna Mandir- towards Ramji mandir to Jalaram mandir
- Samadhi of Jetha Bapa – a sacred shrine that stands close to the Jalaram Bapa Mandir.
- Shree KhodalDham, Kagvad – a massive modern temple of Khodiyar Maa at southwest .
- Gala Vada Hanuman Mandir – located east of Gayatri Mandir on Navagam Road.
- Mankeshwar Mahadev – a temple of Lord Mahadev near Minaldevi Wav
- Virparanath Mandir – Saint Virparanath Mandir is located close to Jalaram Bapa Mandir. Many pilgrims who visit Jalaram Bapa also visit this shrine. Virpur is named after Virpara Nath who lived here 400 years ago.
- Virbai Maa Mandir at Triveni Sangam – a temple dedicated to Virabhai, wife of Jalaram Bapa, located northwest of town.
- Samadhi of Jalaram Bapa – the resting place of Jalaram Bapa.
Article Title: Virpur Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More