Olpad Bus Stand Phone Number, Enquiry Number, Inquiry, Contact Number details and information given right here. Olpad is an neighbourhood situated in North West of Surat, India, situated at 21.33° north, 72.75° east and about 12 meters above sea degree. Olpad is a small city in India, having about 45091 residents.
To get one of the best travel insurance (cheapest prices and premium), you should need to check all insurance companies websites in India. You should not forget to check their insurance premium prices and benefits. It is one of the best ways to get amazing experience. It is only applied to travellers who visits and travel frequently.
Olpad Bus Stand Phone Number, Enquiry Number, Inquiry, Contact Number
Olpd Bus Depot Address
- Address: GJ SH 197, Olpad, Gujarat 394540
Bus Depot Contact Information / Details
- Olpad Bus Depot Contact Number: 02621-222034
- Olpad ST Depot Phone Number: 02621-222034
- Olpad Bus Stand Enquiry Number: 02621-222034
- Olpad Bus Station Contact Number: 02621-222034
- ST Depot Manager Phone Number: 02621-222034
- GSRTC Toll Free Number: 1800 233 666 666
- Area: 560 km²
- Weather: 27 °C, Wind SW at 14 kilometre/h, 82% Humidity
- Hotels: 3-star averaging ₹ 1,776. View motels
- Getting there: 55 min flight, from ₹ 3,736. View flights
- Government physique: Surat Municipal Corporation
List of Villages
Achharan, Admor, Ambheta, Andhi., Anita, Ariyana, Asnabad, Asnad.
Atodra, Balkas, Barbodhan, Bhadol, Bhagwa, Bhandut, Bharundi, Bhatgam,
Bolav, , Dandi, Delad, Delasa, Dihen, Erthan, Gola.
Gothan, Hathisa, Isanpor, Jafrabad, Jinod, Jothan, Kachhab, Kachhol,
Kadrama, Kamroli, Kanad, Kanbhi, Kanthraj, Kanyasi, Kapasi, Karamla,
Karanj, Kareli, Kasad, Kasala Khurd, Kasla Bujrang, Kathodra, Khalipor.
Kim, Kimamli, Koba, Kosam, Kudsad, Kumbhari, Kundiyana, Kunkni
Kuvad, Lavachha, Madhar, Mahamedpor, Mandroi, Masma, Mindhi,
Mirjapor, Mor, Morthan, Mulad.
Naghoi, , Narthan, Nesh , Obhla, Olpad, Orma, Pardi Bhadoly, Pardi Koba,
Pardi Zankhri, Paria, Pinjrat, Sandhiyer, Saras, Sarol, Saroli.
Sarsana, Segwachhama, Segwasyadla, Selut, Sherdi , Simalthu, Sithan,
Sithana, Siwan, ,Sondamitha, Sondlakhara, Sonsak, Syadla, Takarma, Talad
Tena, Thothab, Umra, Umrachhi, Vadod, Vadoli, Vaswari, Veluk, Vihara.