Palitana Bus Station Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More details given right here. Buying bus tickets online is one of the best ways to save your time and money. You should buy bus tickets online by visiting popular bus booking websites, such as PayTM, Redbus, Abhibus, Yatra, MakeMyTrip, ibibo, and other portals. To get good deals on bus tickets online, you must visit these websites. Alternatively, you can book your bus tickets on GSRTC website.
To travel this destination, you should contact your travel agent to get good travel packages deals. Alternatively, you should try online travel portals to get good travel deals for your desired destination. MakeMyTrip, Yatra, ibibo, and Cleartrip are popular travel packages portals.
Palitana Bus Station Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More
Palitana Bus Depot Address
- Address: GJ SH 31, Shivam Society, Gayatri Nagar, Palitana, Gujarat 364270
Important Phone Numbers and Contact Numbers
- Palitana Bus Depot Phone Number: 02848-252168
- Palitana Bus Stand Phone Number: 02848-252168
- Palitana ST Depot Contact Number: 02848-252168
- Bus Station Contact Number: 02848-252168
- Palitana Bus Stand Enquiry Number: 02848-252168
- ST Depot Manager Number: 02848-252250
Best Time to Visit
The weather of Palitana is mostly nice. The summer season season continues from March to June, with daytime temperature reaching 40°C.The monsoon reaches Palitana in July and stays there until September.
Winter units in round October and continues until February. The summer season temperatures vary from 24°C to 42°C and winter temperatures vary from 10°C to 24°C.
Palitana General Information
- Population: 45000
- Altitude: 182 metres
- Annual Rainfall: 580 mm
- Area: 13 sq. kilometre
- Climate: 24 to 46 Degree Celsius in Summers and 17 to 38 diploma Celsius in Winters
- Best season: November to March
Famous Places in Palitana-Shatrunjaya
- go to Jambudweep Temple and ExhibitPopular
- go to Adinath TempleStandard
- go to Talaja
- go to Shri Adeshwara TempleStandard
- go to Angar PirPopular
- go to Chaumukh TempleStandard
- go to Shri Vishal Jain Museum
How to get there
By highway: State transport buses and non-public luxurious coaches offers a straightforward connectivity to Bhavnagar. It is located 791 kilometres. from Mumbai by way of Ahmedabad and 200 kilometres. from Ahmedabad by way of the State Highway.
By rail: It is on the Western Railway Line. It is 777 kilometres. from Mumbai by way of Ahmedabad.
By air: Various home airways join Bhavnagar with Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
Article Title: Palitana Bus Station Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More