Metlife Dental Claims Address
Metlife Dental Claims Address is, MetLife Dental Claims Unit, P.O. Box 981282, El Paso, TX 79998-1282.
Dental Claims Customer Support
Customer Service Phone Number: 800-ASK 4 MET (800-275-4638)
Dental Plan Identification Cards
Dental I.D. cards are not required for service; however Dental cards are available to
members. Printable ID cards are available on the MMA website (under Forms).
For additional cards, contact MMA @ 800-842-6513 or MetLife @ 800-645-2371.
Metlife Customer Service
Customer Service: 1-800-880-1800
Hearing & Speech impaired individuals may communicate with any of MetLife’s 800 numbers using a text telephone device and AT&T’s Relay Services
Address: PPO Dental, PO Box 981987, El Paso, TX 79998
Address: PPO Vision, PO Box 981987, El Paso, TX 79998
Address: PPO Dental, PO Box 3532, Laguna Hills, CA 92654-3532
Individual Plan Support (non-group benefits)
- Billing and/or service: 1-800-750-4303
- Enrollment Assistance: 1-800-936-0324
- Group Billing & Eligibility: 1-800-750-4303
- Address: PO Box 30910, Laguna Hills, CA 92654-0910
- Client Broker Services & Enrollment Kits: 1-800-204-0463
Provider Support – Dental
- Provider Services: 1-800-635-4238
- Customer Service, Tel: 800-880-1800
- Hearing & Speech impaired individuals may contact Customer Service at 1-800-880-1800 using a text telephone device and AT&T’s Relay Services:
- 1-800-855-2880 (TTD/TTY)
- 1-800-855-2881 (TTY Only)
Referrals (Dental HMO Plans)
SafeGuard Health Plans, PO Box 30920, Laguna Hills, CA 92654-0920
Claims (PPO/Indemnity) Dental
SafeHealth Life Insurance Company, PO Box 981987, El Paso, TX 79998
SafeGuard Dental HMO Claims
(Encounters, Utilization, Specialty Care, Referrals), PO Box 981987, El Paso, TX 79998
Provider Support – Vision
Provider Services: 1-800-635-4238
Quality of Care (Providers)
Vision Director, 95 Enterprise, Ste. 200, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
PO Box 981987, El Paso, TX 79998
Is teeth whitening covered by insurance MetLife?
As is common among most dental insurance carriers, MetLife covers preventive dentistry as well as a number of restorative procedures. Elective cosmetic dentistry treatments such as teeth whitening and porcelain veneers are generally not covered by dental insurance plans.