Khambhat Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More information given here. To buy bus tickets at the cheapest rates available, please check out popular online bus tickets booking websites, such as PayTM, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Abhibus, redBus, and more. It is one of the best ways to get cheapest deals over the Internet.
So, lets see contact information of Khambhat Bus Stand, including Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More.
Khambhat Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More
Khambhat Bus Stand Address
- Address: Bus Stand, Khambhat
Khambhat ST Depot Contact Details
- Khambhat Bus Stand Phone Number: 02698-220242
- Khambhat Bus Depot Phone Number: 02698-220242
- Khambhat GSRTC Depot Number: 02698-220242
- Bus Station Contact Number: 02698-220242
- Khambhat ST Depot Phone Number: 02698-220242
- Khambhat Bus Stand Enquiry Number: 02698-220242
- ST Depot Manager Number: 02698-221746
It was once an important trading center, but its harbour gradually silted up, and the maritime trade moved elsewhere. Khambhat, also known as Cambay, is a town and the surrounding urban agglomeration in Khambhat Taluka, Anand district in the Indian state of Gujarat.
- Area: 2,933 km²
- PIN: 388620,388625,388630,388540
- District: Anand
- Hotels: 3-star averaging Rs. 1,994, 5-star averaging Rs. 9,127
On the eastern side of the gulf are Bharuch, one of the oldest Indian ports, and Surat, identified with early European commercial contacts with India. The town of Khambhat is at the head of the gulf.
Khambhat to Ahmedabad Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Khambhat to Ahmedabad ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
Other Routes from Khambhat
- Khambhat to Zalod Bus
- Khambhat to Radhanpur(Gujrat) Bus
- Khambhat to Ambaji Bus
- Khambhat to Surat Bus
- Khambhat to Palanpur Bus
- Khambhat to Dahod Bus
- Khambhat to Deesa Bus
- Khambhat to Selvas Bus
- Khambhat to Santrampur Bus
Article Title: Khambhat Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More
Article last re-published on August 5, 2019.