Dharampur Bus Stand Enquiry Number, Phone Number, Contact Number, Address particulars given right here. To get one of the best bus online booking experience, then visit redBus, PayTM, GSRTC official website, Travelyaari, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, Freecharge, Abhibus, Goibibo, or such other bus tickets booking online portal.
To buy bus tickets at the best rates, you should consider checking all bus tickets reservation websites. To get one of the lowest rates, you should book bus ticket after checking all bus tickets reservation portals. It is one of the best ways to save money when you travel.
Dharampur Bus Stand Enquiry Number, Phone Number, Contact Number, Address
Dharampur ST Depot Address
- Address: At Post, SH 67, Dharampur, Gujarat 396050
Important Numbers and Contact Information
- Dharampur Bus Stand Phone Number: 02633 242 023
- Dharampur Bus Depot Contact Number: 02633 242 023
- Dharampur ST Depot Enquiry Number: 02633 242 023
- Dharampur ST Depot Manager Number: 02633-242023
It was situated in Dharampur in Gujarat state, India. Today Dharampur is a small, peaceable city with a royal heritage that has turn into a holiday vacation spot. It is situated on Vansada-Valsad(N.H. 56) Highway, with Waghai simply 60km away.
Dharampur State was a princely state in India in the course of the time of the British Raj. Its final ruler acceded to the Union of India 10 June 1948.
Dharampur State Rulers
- Oct 1680 – 1727 Sahadevji (d. 1727)
- 1727 – 1758 Ramdevji II (d. 1758)
- 1758 – 1774 Dharamdevji (d. 1774)
- 1774 – 1777 Narandevji I (Guman Singh) (d. 1777)
- 1774 – 1777 Maharani Baiji Kushal (d. 1784) Kunverba (f) (1st time) -Regent
- 1777 – 1784 Somdevji II (Abhay Singh) (d. 1784)
- 1777 – 1784 Maharani Baiji Kushal (s.a.) Kunverba (f) (2nd time) -Regent
- 1784 – 1807 Rupdevji (b. 1783 – d. 1807)
- 1784 – 1800 Maharani Baiji Kushal Kunverba (d. af.1808) Sahib (f) -Regent
- 1807 – 1857 Vijaidevji I (d. 1857)
- 1857 – 20 Jan 1860 Ramdevji III Vijayadevji (d. 1860)
- 20 Jan 1860 – 17 Sep 1891 Narayandevji Ramdevji (b. … – d. 1891)
- 1891 – 26 Mar 1921 Mohandevji Narayandevji (b. 1863 – d. 1921)
- 26 Mar 1921 – 15 Aug 1947 Vijaidevji Mohandevji (b. 1884 – d. 1952)
Once a princely state with diplomatic relations with varied events that saved the realm comparatively peaceable, this city on the banks of Swargavahini river on the foothills of the Sahyadri mountain vary has a quaint colonial air and a nice local weather all year long.
Article Title: Dharampur Bus Stand Enquiry Number, Phone Number, Contact Number, Address
Article last re-published on June 2, 2019.