Chotila Bus Stand Contact Number, Phone Number, Enquiry Number, Inquiry details given here. Ahmedabad to Chotila Bus Tickets Booking Online. Chotila bus ticket booking : Compare and book bus tickets to Chotila. Find availability of buses from Chotila, best deals and schedules at redBus.
Chotila Bus Tickets Online Booking and Get Discount of 120 Rs – Search, compare and book Chotila bus tickets, check Chotila buses availability, bus services.
Chotila Bus Stand Contact Number, Phone Number, Enquiry Number, Inquiry
Chotila ST Depot Address
- Address: NH47, Chotila, Gujarat 363520
Bus Depot Contact Details
- Chotila Bus Stand Phone Number: 02751-280313
- Chotila Bus Depot Phone Number: 02751-280313
- Bus Station Contact Number: 02751-280313
- ST Depot Enquiry Number: 02751-280313
- ST Depot Manager Number: 02751-280769
Chotila is a Hindu temple town and Taluka headquarters of Chotila Taluka, Surendranagar district, located near Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
The Chamund or Chotila hill which is surmounted by the temple of Chamunda and is 1173 feet in height.
- Hotels: 3-star averaging Rs. 826
- Neighborhoods: Chamunda Nagar, Chitrakut Dham, Khushi Nagar, Jyotinagar
- Languages: Gujarati, Hindi
- Vehicle registration: GJ-13
- Nearest Railway Station: Thangadh, Wankaner, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Limbdi
- Nearest Domestic Airport: Rajkot Airport
- Nearest International Airport: Ahmedabad Airport
- Popular Places / Tourist Attractions: Chamunda Maa Temple, Mountains, and Hills
Read Also: Gujarat ST Enquiry Phone Number
How to reach Chotila
Among many other places to visit in Gujarat,Chotila is the one that must not be skipped. Chotila is well connected to other major cities of the country via regular buses. There are no regular trains from other major cities to Chotila.
List of Villages in Chotila
Bus from Baroda to Chotila
A convenient mode of travel while commuting from Baroda to Chotila is by taking a bus. The time taken to complete the bus journey is dependent on traffic, roads and climatic conditions.The bus companies adopt safety measures while running their buses from Baroda and Chotila.