Baroda Central Bus Station Address, Phone Number, Enquiry Contact Number, and More information given right here. Bus Tickets Online, Bus Ticket Booking Made Easy. Simple Booking Process, Best Services Guaranteed, Special Deals for Travel. Lowest Price Guaranteed. 24×7 Customer Service. Best Deals & Offers. provides on-line bus tickets reserving choice and additionally promotes hassle-free bus tourism throughout India.
In this put up, we’ve provided contact details of Baroda Central Bus Station, together with Address, Phone Number, Enquiry Contact Number, and More.
Baroda Central Bus Station Address, Phone Number, Enquiry Contact Number, and More
Baroda Bus Depot Address
- Address: Maharaja Sayajirao University, Pratapgunj, Vadodara 390020, India
Baroda ST Depot Contact Details
- Baroda Bus Stand Phone Number: 0265-2794700
- Baroda Bus Depot Phone Number: 0265-2794700
- Bus Station Contact Number: 0265-2794700
- Baroda ST Depot Phone Number: 0265-2794700
- Baroda Bus Stand Enquiry Number: 0265-2794700
- ST Depot Manager Number: 0265-2512566
Hotels in Baroda (Vadodara)
- The Fern Residency, Vadodara
- Hotel Casa
- Royal Orchid Central Vadodara
- Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace
- GenX Vadodara 1589
- Welcomhotel Vadodara
- Regenta Inn, Vadodara
- Ginger Vadodara
- Gateway Hotel at Akota Gardens Vadodara
- Eastin Residences Vadodara
Tourist Places in Vadodara
- EME Temple
- Sayaji Baug
- Lakshmi Vilas Palace
- Inorbit Mall Vadodara
- Nilkanth Dham
- Mahisagar Mata Temple
- BAPS Swaminarayan Mandir
- Ravibhan Temple
- Narmada Canal
- Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery
If you travel frequently, then do not forget to buy travel insurance at the earliest. If you are not sure which travel insurance to buy and from which company, then check all travel insurance plans and travel insurance companies reviews online. After all research, you should take your travel insurance.
Tambekar Wada is a 4-story wood townhouse with 19th-century murals depicting scenes from the Mahabharata epic poem. The Lakshmi Vilas Palace options each Indian and European architectural kinds.
Vadodara, previously referred to as Baroda, is a in Gujarat, a state in western India. Kirti Mandir is the mausoleum of the Gaekwad dynasty, which dominated till 1949. It has murals by Bengali artist Nandalal Bose.
Read Also: Ankleshwar Bus Stand Phone Number
Article Title: Baroda Central Bus Station Address, Phone Number, Enquiry Contact Number, and More
Article last re-published on June 17, 2019.