Baker Hughes Headquarters Address
Baker Hughes Headquarters Address is, 17021 Aldine Westfield Road Houston, TX 77073 United States.
Phone Number: (713) 439-8600.
Baker Hughes Sales Representative Support Contacts
You can contact the team through online contact form, this is the link:
Baker Hughes Media contacts
For media inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adrienne M. Lynch, Global Director of Public Relations. Houston, TX, Phone: +1 713 906 8407, Email: Adrienne.Lynch@bakerhughes.com
- Thomas Millas, Vice President of External Communications, Houston, TX, Phone: +1 713 879 2862, Email: thomas.millas@BakerHughes.com
- Victoria Ingalls, Oilfield Services and Equipment, Houston,TX, Phone: +1 346-269-5764, Email: email@example.com
- Chiara Toniato, Industrial & Energy Technology, Florence, Italy, Phone: + 39 346 3823419, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baker Hughes Investor Relations Contacts
Investor Relations Contact
Chase Mulvehill, Vice President, Investor Relations, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +1 281-809-9088
Baker Hughes Transfer Agent
Call at 1-888-216-8056
- To speak to a representative, please call 1-888-216-8056 between 7 am and 7 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- Rotary phone callers should remain on the line for a representative.
- Shareholders may visit their website at www.computershare.com/investor
- Shareholders may submit online inquiries via this link: https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact
- Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to: Computershare, P.O. BOX 505000, Louisville, KY 40233-5000
- Overnight correspondence should be sent to: Computershare, 462 South 4th Street Suite 1600, Louisville, KY 40202
Please be sure to include your Investor Identification Number on all correspondence.
Baker Hughes Ethics and Compliance Support
Report a concern. Baker Hughes is committed to doing the right thing, always. To report a cybersecurity or data incident, please click here or call 800 819 9630 (toll free) or +1 713 489 6711 (international).
How to Request take-back at Baker Hughes?
If you wish to request the take back of an Electric and Electronic Equipment or a Battery, please contact through this link: https://www.bakerhughes.com/form/request-for-take-back-form (note that take-back is subject to approval depending on the type of equipment and the geography).
Source: Baker Hughes