US Army Headquarters Address

US Army Headquarters

United States Department of Defense Headquarters Address is, The Pentagon, Arlington County, Virginia, U.S.

US Army Technical and Site Feedback

You can contact through online contact form, here is the link:

Where can I get information about enlisting in the Army? is the “go-to” site for information about joining the Army.

I am with the media and have some questions regarding past, present, and future Army issues. Who do I call?

For Defense issues call: Department of Defense (703) 697-5131

For U.S. Army issues, see U.S. Army Public Affairs phone roster at: /e2/downloads/rv7/info/institution/publicAffairs/MRD_phone_roster.pdf

Who do I contact for information about community relations support?

Army Public Affairs provides assistance through three regional offices located in Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York. These locations, along with the Pentagon office, work hard to answer your questions and support your events and community. The mailing address and phone roster for each of these regional offices are available at:

For general information about Army Community Relations, visit:

How can I learn more about attending West Point?

Contact the U.S. Military Academy at West Point directly at

In order to get your military service records upgraded/changes, you must contact your respective service Board for Correction of Military Records. Contact information for each board is listed below:

Address: Army Board of Correction, Crystal Mall 4, Room 220, Arlington, VA 22202-4508

Phone: 703-607-1611

I need to verify if someone is a member of the military. What Department should I contact?

The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act website has a request form to obtain this information:

How can I find the address of a specific present or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces?

The locator service is free to immediate family members and government officials. Other family members, civilian friends, businesses and others must pay $3.50. The check or money order must be made out to the U.S. Treasury. It is not refundable. The United States Army will help you locate individuals on active duty only, not retirees.

The Army World Wide Locator address is: Commander U.S. Army Enlisted Records & Evaluation Center, ATTN: Locator, 8899 East 56th Street, Fort Benjamin Harrison, IN 46249-5301

As a retiree, where can I get copies of my active duty records?

Active duty retirees should contact: Military Records Facility, 9700 Page Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63132-5100

Phone: (800) 318-5298

How do I replace my medals that were lost?

In order to obtain a replacement medal you will have to contact the following institution at:

National Personnel Records Center, Attn: Army Reference Branch, 9700 Page Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63132-5100, Phone (314) 538-4261

Where can I get copies of my personnel records?

Former/retired Army Civilian employees:

Contact the National Personnel Records Center at: Civilian Records Facility, 111 Winnebago Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63118-4199

Source: US Army