Independent Health Insurance Claims Mailing Address
Independent Health Insurance Claims Mailing Address is, Independent Health Claims Department, P.O. Box 9066, Buffalo, NY 14231 (For medical claims, mail completed form together with all itemized bills to the given address)
For pharmacy claims, mail completed form together with all itemized bills to this address:
Independent Health, Attn: Pharmacy Claims, P.O. Box 9066, Buffalo, NY 14231
Independent Health Member Services
- Independent Health Member Services claims will be processed according to the terms, conditions and exclusions of your contract.
- If you have any questions about this form, please call their Member Services department at (716) 631-8701 or 1-800-501-3439, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- You can also submit your completed claim form electronically to Independent Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Medicare: Call (716) 250-4401 or 1-800-665-1502 (TTY: 711), October 1 – March 31: Monday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.; April 1 – September 30: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- You can also submit your completed claim form electronically to Independent Health at email@example.com.
Independent Health Insurance Employer Coverage Support
(716) 631-5392, option 4
1-800-453-1910, option 4
Independent Health Insurance Medicare/Individual Coverage
- (716) 505-8515
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes. Payments can be made by either logging into your member portal account or through their online bill payment tool. Follow this link: https://www.independenthealth.com/individuals-and-families/tools-forms-and-more/make-a-payment.
Independent Health Insurance Customer Service
Commercial and State Products:
(716) 631-8701 or 1-800-501-3439
(TTY users call: 711)
(716) 631-2661 or 1-800-257-2753
(716) 250-4401 or 1-800-665-1502
(TTY users call: 711)
What Kind of Help Can You Get If You Call The Medical Help Line?
- Advice on how to treat a child’s fever or minor injury
- Help understand symptoms and choose the right care
- Medicine interactions and side effects
- Help with medical needs
- Information about heart disease, asthma or diabetes
- Details about common surgeries
- Health and wellness information
- Advice on choosing foods that are good for you
- Information on how to quit smoking
- Advice on Vaccinations
Source: Independent Health Insurance