Xfinity Headquarters Address
Xfinity Headquarters Address is, 1701 JFK Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA.
Xfinity Customer Support
Call 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489).
How do I speak to someone at Xfinity support?
On the Support page on xfinity.com, click Chat with Xfinity. Apps: In the Xfinity app, click the chat bubble icon on the upper right-hand corner. From the More tab in the Xfinity Home app, click Chat with an Agent.
How do I contact Xfinity Mobile corporate?
For inquiries related to Xfinity Mobile service, please contact at:
- Address: Xfinity Mobile. 1701 John F. Kennedy Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Phone: 1-888-936-4968.
How do I contact Xfinity for Residential services?
For inquiries related to residential services, please contact at:
- Address: Comcast Cable, One Comcast Center, 1701 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Phone: 1-800-xfinity (1-800-934-6489)
- For online support options, visit https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us.
Xfinity Media Contacts
- Dan Friedman, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications ― Consumer Services, Email Dan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristen Gohr, Executive Director, Corporate Communications ― Experience, Multicultural and Privacy, Email Kristen: Kristen_Gohr@comcast.com
- Joel Shadle, Executive Director, Corporate Communications ― Connectivity, Email Joel: Joel_Shadle@comcast.com
- John Tagle, Senior Director, Corporate Communications ― Entertainment & Video, Email John: John_Tagle@comcast.com
Xfinity Investor Relations
Contact Investor Relations: Comcast Corporation, One Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Or by calling toll-free: 866-281-2100
Xfinity Transfer Agent
Contact transfer agent by phone: EQ Shareowner Services
- Toll-free: 888-883-8903
- Outside the US: 651-554-3873
Send written correspondence to the transfer agent: EQ Shareowner Services, P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, MN 55164-0874
Can I bring my own phone number?
Yes. Xfinity accept phone numbers from all U.S. carriers so it’s easy to transfer your number when you sign up for Xfinity Mobile.
Can I bring my own phone?
Yes, you may be able to bring your own device (BYOD) to Xfinity Mobile. Check your phone’s compatibility and order a SIM card.