U.S. Travel Department Headquarters Address, Emergencies Abroad Contacts, and More

The Department of State Travel in the United States is responsible for various travel related matters and issues. The department is headquartered in Washington, D.C., United States.

Let’s find out the headquarters contact information such as mailing address, telephone directory and more.

Getting Help in an Emergency

Contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate, or call these numbers in the United States:
From the U.S. & Canada – 1-888-407-4747
From Overseas – +1 202-501-4444

Report a Lost or Stolen Passport:

To report a lost or stolen passport in the US or Canada, dial 1-888-407-4747 (From the U.S. & Canada). When you are not in the US or Canada, dial +1 202-501-4444 (For Overseas).

Passport Questions?

Do you have a general inquiry or question related to passport? Dial 1-877-487-2778/ 1-888-874-7793 (TDD/TTY). To send an email to the responsible person for general inquiries NPIC@state.gov.

Important Contact Information

Life-or-death emergency and must travel internationally in the next 72 hours
From 8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri (excluding federal holidays), call 1-877-487-2778 (TDD/TTY:1-888-874-7793). Se habla español.
Outside of these hours, call 202-647-4000.

Urgent international travel in the next 72 hours
Call us at 1-877-487-2778 (TDD/TTY:1-888-874-7793). Se habla español.

Phone: 1-855-865-7755
Monday- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time *Except Federal Holidays.

U.S. Visas Contacts

National Visa Center (NVC)
Phone: (603) 334-0700
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight EST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)

Kentucky Consular Center (KCC)
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

National Visa Center (NVC)
Phone: (603) 334-0888
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight EST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).

The Visa Office
Email: 212ewaiver@state.gov

The Visa Office
Email: 212ewaiver@state.gov

Business Visa Center
Email: businessvisa@state.gov

International Parental Child Abduction Contacts

By Phone
1-888-407-4747 (from the U.S. and Canada)
+ 1 202-501-4444 (from outside the United States)

By Email
Questions regarding preventing international parental child abductions:

For general abduction questions:

By Mail
United States Department of State
2201 C. St., NW
SA-17; 9th Floor
Washington, DC 20522-1709.

Reporting U.S. Passport or Visa Fraud

U.S. Passport and Visa Fraud
If you are aware of, or have been a victim of, fraud associated with a U.S. passport or U.S. visa application, please contact PassportVisaFraud@state.gov.

Read Also: U.S. Department of Energy Headquarters Address

Source: U.S. Travel