U.S. Office of Personnel Management is an independent agency of the United States Federal Government company, headquartered in Washington, D.C. Kiran Ahuja is Director of U.S. Office of Personnel Management officer since June 24, 2021. This agency offers various services/products, such as federal human resources policy, retirement benefits and life insurance (FEGLI). They have a good market share in the United States.
U.S. Office of Personnel Management was founded in January 1, 1979. Let’s find out the headquarters information of U.S. Office of Personnel Management in this article below. The contact information of US Personnel Management Dept. is compiled based on the official website only.
Headquarters Address, Mailing Address and Phone Number
The mailing address of the U.S. OPM is, U.S. Office of Personnel Management, 1900 E Street, NW, Washington, DC 20415-1000. For general inquiries, dial 202-606-1800.
U.S. OPM Contact Numbers
Please note down the important phone numbers/contact numbers of U.S. Office of Personnel Management:
To contact the Office of the Director, dial 202-606-1000. To contact the Office of the Inspector General, dial 202-606-1200.
- Office of the General Counsel: 202-606-1700
- Media and Press: 202-606-2402
- Congressional, Legislative, and Intergovernmental Affairs: 202-606-1300
- Federal Prevailing Rate Advisory Committee: 202-606-9400
- Employee Services: 202-606-7400
- Retirement Services: 888-767-6738
- Federal Health Insurance: 202-606-1234
- Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Care Insurance Contracts: 202-606-1413
* This office does not have access to participant enrollment information. Please contact your HR or Retirement Services for more information about your account.
For Flexible Spending Account Contract, dial 202-606-1413. For Multi-State Plan Program, dial 202-606-2128.
To get information on Merit System Accountability Compliance, dial 202-606-2980. For information on Human Resources Solutions, dial 202-606-8001.
To contact the Chief Financial Officer, dial 202-606-1918.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: 202-606-2460
- Chief Information Officer: 202-606-2150
- Diversity & Inclusion: 202-606-0020
- Facilities, Security & Contracting: 202-606-2200.
Source: U.S. OPM