Mail written complaints or requests to:TWC Ombudsman
Texas Workforce Commission
101 E 15th St, Rm 370
Austin, TX 78778-0001
- TWC‘s Compact with Texans
- How are we doing?
- Email TWC Customer Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TWC Ombudsman: For information and complaint resolution regarding all TWC services, contact the TWC Ombudsman:
More Program Contacts
- Business Enterprises of Texas (BET)
- Career Schools & Colleges: Call 512-936-3100
- Child Care: Call 211 or use the Texas Child Care Solutions contact form
- Dislocated Workers: Contact your Workforce Solutions office
- Employers customized training with Skills Development funds: Call 877-463-1777 or email Skills@twc.state.tx.us
- Employment and Housing Discrimination: Call 512-463-2642 or 888-452-4778
- Foreign Labor Certification: Call 512-475-2571 or email email@example.com
- Job seekers customized training: Contact your Workforce Solutions office
- Payday, Child Labor and Texas Minimum Wage Law: Call 800-832-9243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Veterans Leadership Program: Call 888-838-8391
- Trade Affected Workers: Call 512-936-2559 or email TAA@twc.state.tx.us
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit: Call 800-695-6879
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act: Call 512-463-2245
Labor Market & Career Information
For help with career planning and labor market information for students and parents, researchers, job seekers and employers.
- Email about labor market or career information: email@example.com
- Online service options:
Labor Market and Career Information
Serving People with Disabilities
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
For help with TWC Vocational Rehabilitation Services: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, include your name, phone and address including city, state and ZIP CODE.
- Chairman and Commissioner Representing the Public
- Commissioner Representing Labor
- Commissioner Representing Employers
Unemployment Benefits & Claims – Employers
For employers’ help with managing unemployment benefits claims.
Unemployment Benefits & Claims – Claimants
For help with applying for unemployment benefits.
Source: Texas Workforce Commission