Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Helpline Number, WhatsApp Number, Phone Number, and Contact Number. Tamil Nadu, a South Indian state, is famed for its Dravidian-style Hindu temples. The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Office is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Currently, the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Office is monitored by Edappadi K. Palaniswami who is also the head of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Office.
In this post, we have given contact details of Tamil Nadu CM, including email ID, helpline number, and more.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Helpline Number, WhatsApp Number, Phone Number, and Contact Number
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Important Addresses
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Office Address: ‘Veda Nilayam’, 81/36, Poes Garden, Chennai-600 086.
- TN CM Residence Address: Chief Minister’s Bungalow, Chennai
- Tamil Nadu CM Home Address: As Above
Important Phone Numbers and Details
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Contact Number: 24991222
- Tamil Nadu CM Phone Number: 25672283 / 25672345
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Mobile Number: N/A
- Fax Number: 25671441
- Tamil Nadu CM WhatsApp Number: N/A
- Residence Fax Number: N/A
- Residence Phone Number: 24661222
Official Email ID and Website
- Official Website: http://cmcell.tn.gov.in/
- Tamil Nadu CM Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu is a state in the south-eastern part of the Indian Peninsula. Tamilnadu is previously a part of the United Madras Province, which was later partitioned based on languages.
In 2015, the number of domestic arrivals was at 333.5 million making the state the most popular tourist destination in the country, and foreign arrivals numbered 4.68 million, the highest in the country, making it the most popular state for tourism in the country.
Tamil Nadu government launches 24 hours toll free helpline for education queries
The toll free number ‘14417’ was formally launched by Chief Minister K Palaniswami through the 24 hour education guidance centre set up at the secretariat.
Major Cities of Tamil Nadu
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli
- Salem, Erode, Vellore, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli.
Temples, Mosques and Churchs
- Kolli Hills
- Marina Beach
- Elliot Beach
- Kushi/Ariyamaan Beach
- Poompuhar Beach
Wildlife sanctuaries and National parks
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park
- Mudumalai National Park
- Mukurthi National Park
- Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary
- Anaimalai Tiger Reserve
- Sathyamangalam Tiger reserve
- The Gulf of Mannar Marine National Park
- Guindy National Park