SurendranagarNagarpalika Phone Number, Contact Number, Address, Comlaints, Water Department Number, Fax Number, Store Number, House Tax Department Number, Fire Department Number & More.
So, let’s have a look at contact information of Surendranagar Nagarpalika Complaints, Phone Number, Online Payment, Contact Number.
Surendranagar Nagarpalika Complaints, Phone Number, Online Payment, Contact Number
- Contact Address: Surendranagar -dudharej nagarpalika,nr. District collector office,tower road, surendranagar
Contact Numbers and Contact Details / Information
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Phone Number: 02752 282858
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Contact Number: As Above
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Fax Number: 02752 283612
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Comlaints Number: 02752 282639
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Fire Department Number: 02752 283188
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Head Cleark & Cheaf Officer Number: 02752 282858
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Store Number: 02752 282601
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika HouseTax Department Number: 02752 282649
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Water Department Number: 02752 221351
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Shops Department Number: 02752 283188
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika Website: http://surendranagarnagarpalika.org/
- Surendranagar Nagarpalika EmailID: email@example.com
Surendranagar is a district situated within the Indian state of Gujarat. This was dominated by the Jhala Rajputs and is often known as the dual of Wadhwan. During the rule of Rajputs, many buildings, gates, and different buildings have been constructed in Surendranagar. Today, it’s reckoned amid the more popular tourism locations in Gujarat.
There are totally different must-visit locations situated in Surendranagar. The outstanding locations embrace the names like Rajrajeshwari Temple, Gangavo Kund, banks of Bhogaavo River, and the native astir markets.
C. U. Shah University, established on 22nd April, 2013, managed-sponsored by Wardhman Bharti Trust (Established in 1968). This State Private University, wide-spread in throughout 75 acre land, acknowledged and authorized by all regulatory and statutory our bodies comparable to UGC (UGC Approval) AICTE PCI NCTE BCI MHRD INC and Govt. of Gujarat.
The Trineteshwar Temple is taken into account as an abode of Lord Shiva. The temple derives its title from ‘Trinethra’, that means three-eyed. It is believed to have been constructed through the reign of the Solankis.
The Dholidhaja Dam, within the city neighbourhood of Surendranagar Dudhrej Municipality in Gujarat, serves as the first supply of water for the cities of Surendranagar and Wadhwan. The dam additionally offers protected consuming water to the dual cities of Joravarnagar and Ratanpar.
Read Also: surendranagar bus stand phone number
Chotila Hill, at an elevation of round 1250 ft, is famend for a wonderful shrine of Chamunda Mataji. The goddess is well-liked amongst natives as Chamunda Mata, Rann-Chandi and Chandi-Chamunda Mata. The temple is devoted to Chamunda Mataji, the Goddess of Power and an incarnation of Durga.
Article Title: Surendranagar Nagarpalika Complaints, Phone Number, Online Payment, Contact Number