Social Security Office Chicago IL is located in Chicago IL 60623. To help everyone in the US, we have a dedicated page to give you information about office hours, office location/office address, phone number and more. A social security administration office hours are fixed and shall be considered when you dial the office phone number. Social Security is funded mostly from payroll taxes or SECA.
Social Security is a term used in the US for Disability Insurance (OASDI), Old-Age, and Survivors program and it is managed by the SSA, the Federal Govt. of the United States of America. Do you have any question related to your social security? If yes, please get in touch with social security office near you. The information can also be obtained by calling at the below mentioned phone number.
S Pulaski Road Chicago IL Social Security Office Location/Office Address
Please note down Chicago IL Office Location: 2416 S PULASKI ROAD, CHICAGO, IL 60623.
S Pulaski Road Chicago IL Social Security Office Phone Number, Fax and TTY
Phone Number: 1-877-531-4698
Fax Number: 1-833-950-2184
SSA National Toll-Free Number/National 800-Number
Please note down Toll-Free Number: 1-800-772-1213.
- Monday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Except On Federal Holidays
Social Security Administration Services In Chicago IL
- Apply for Medicare or get a replacement Medicare card
- Request changes to your Social Security card
- Apply for benefits for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Estimate your retirement benefits
- Apply for Social Security retirement benefits
- Set up direct deposit for your Social Security benefits
- Request a new or replacement Social Security card
Aurora IL Social Security Office