NJ DMV Mailing Address
NJ DMV Mailing Address is, New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, P.O. Box 129, Trenton, New Jersey 08666-0129.
Can I mail my plates to DMV NJ?
Plates also can be mailed to the MVC at New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, P.O. Box 129, Trenton, New Jersey 08666-0129. Include a self addressed, stamped envelope if you want a receipt.
What is the PO box for NJ Motor Vehicle Commission?
P.O. Box 168, Trenton, New Jersey 08666-0168.
What is the NJ DMV email address?
New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission
- IRP Office Email: email@example.com
- IRP Website : https://www.state.nj.us/mvc/business/irp.htm
- General Website: http://www.nj.gov/mvc/business/business.htm
How do I pay my DMV in NJ?
Pay with debit/credit card via telephone: Call toll-free (844) 424-6829.
Can I go to NJ DMV without appointment?
Walk-ins are only allowed for first time licenses/IDs/permits, name changes, and red decals at Licensing Centers. Other MVC transactions that can’t be completed online require an appointment that customers need to schedule at NJMVC.gov.
How do I call NJ DMV questions?
Please call their Customer Service hotline at (609) 292-6500.
NJ DMV Suspensions and Restorations Contacts
- Point system, drunk driving and uninsured motorists: 609-292-7500
- Security deposits: 609-292-7500
- Probationary driver program: 609-292-7500
- Driver improvement school: 609-292-7500
- Conference scheduling: 609-292-7500
- Sales tax (Division of Taxation, Dept. of Treasury): 609-292-6400
- Traffic regulations and ordinances (Dept. of Transportation): 609-530-3049
- Unsatisfied claim and judgment fund: 609-292-3100
- (Dept. of Banking and Insurance): 609-292-3142
MVC driver testing centers
- North: 973-628-6592
- Central: 908-412-2665
- South: 856-486-6099
- NJ Highway Authority: 732-442-8600
- NJ Turnpike Authority: 732-247-0900
- Division of Highway Traffic Safety: 609-633-9300
- (Dept. of Law and Public Safety)
- Private Inspection Facilities: 609-292-6500 Ext 5014
NJ DMV Registrations and Titles Contacts
- Information: 609-292-6500
- Duplicate titles: 609-292-6500
- Corrected titles: 609-292-6500
- Foreign title section: 609-292-6500
- Salvage titles: 609-984-9628
Phone Numbers by Department
- Automobile dealer licenses and registrations: 609-292-6500 Ext 5014
- Auto body licensing: 609-984-9631 Ext 5014
- Citizen information and complaints: 609-292-6500
- Commercial driving schools: 609-292-6500 Ext 5014
- Compulsory insurance and accident reporting: 609-292-7500
Driver Licenses and Registrations Numbers
- Change of address: 609-292-6500
- Driver reexamination: 609-292-7500
- Duplicates (lost, stolen): 609-292-6500
- Renewal application not received: 609-292-6500
- Renewal mailed in but not received: 609-292-6500
- Emergency lights (red, amber, blue): 609-292-6500 Ext 5014
- High school driver education: 609-777-1683
- Inspection extensions (out-of-state, armed forces, other): 609-633-9474
- Inspections, vehicles: 888-NJMotor, 888-656-6867, 609-895-6886
- Insurance certificate filings: 609-292-7500
- Insurance surcharge: 609-292-7500
- Judgments: 609-292-7500
Source: NJ DMV