National Grid Payment Address
National Grid Payment Address is, National Grid P.O. Box 371416 Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7416.
(Make checks payable to National Grid and use the envelope provided with your bill, or mail to this address)
Pay By Phone
Have your 10 digit account number ready and call: 1-718-643-4050 to pay with bank account. Fees may apply.
Other National Grid Payment Options
Pay By Bank Account
- Use your checking or savings account to make a payment.
- You must have an online profile to pay your bill online.
Pay By Credit/Debit Card
- Pay your bill with a credit/debit card through Speedpay.
- Fees may apply ($1.75 residential, $5.95 business).
- Schedule automatic payments from your bank account.
Pay by Bank Website
- Contact your bank to learn if they offer this service.
Pay in Person
- Visit a National Grid or authorized payment location. Find Location Link: https://www.nationalgridus.com/NY-Home/Billing-Payments/Payment-Locations
Healthfirst OTC & OTC Plus card
- Use your card: For in-person utility payments at Walmart Or By calling the insurance company directly
How do I contact the National Grid in NYC?
Service in English & Español. Hearing/speech impaired customers may call 711. Forgot your password? Looking for a rebate?
How do I contact the National Grid in Boston?
Service in English & Español. Hearing/speech impaired customers may call 711. Need help switching between your electric and gas accounts? Looking for a rebate?
How do I contact National Grid in Massachusetts?
Visit or Mail Us. Search for a nearby payment or customer service center or send your payment by mail: National Grid P.O.Box 371338, Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7338.
Call Us. Monday-Friday, 7:00am-7:00pm. 1-800-233-5325
Is National Grid a US company?
National Grid is an international electricity and gas company based in the UK and northeastern US. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to millions of people in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
Source: National Grid