Metra Police Department Mailing Address
Metra Police Department Mailing Address is, Metra Police Department, 547 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60661, USA.
Send an Email
To send an email to the police department for your concern, praise, or anything, please visit this page here.
Contact for Various Things via Email
Any detailed information you can provide will be helpful in responding to your inquiry/concerns.
- For Lost and Found information, click here.
- For the current schedules, click here.
- For information about fares, click here.
- For a New Riders Guide, click here.
Share Your Comments
They appreciate your comments and will do the best to respond to your questions or concerns during the regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. If you have a schedule question, please call Metra’s Passenger Services Department at 312-322-6777 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. In the evenings or on a Saturday, please call the RTA Travel Information Center at 312-836-7000.
Emergencies & Metra Police
Urgent safety or security concerns
(312) 322-2800 or via the Metra COPS app.
Interested in joining the Metra Police Department? Email at email@example.com
Any other public safety concerns
(312) 322-6900 x7233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not use this email address for police emergencies. Use the contacts above.)
Travel Information and other Customer Service Phone Numbers
For service and schedule information, late slips and other customer topics.
Weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For information about trips that may combine a ride on Metra with a transfer to CTA or Pace.
Monday – Saturday 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Lost and Found
Metra and its rail service providers are not responsible for articles left on trains or at stations.
- Chicago Union Station (312) 322-4269
- Ogilvie Transportation Center (312) 496-4751
- LaSalle St. Station (312) 322-6509
- Millennium Station (312) 322-7819
Accessibility, ADA Issues and Complaints
This complaint will go directly to Metra’s Accessibility Project Manager for review and response.
Information and questions related to Accessibility and ADA Issues
Source: Metra Police Department