Mehsana ST Depot Contact Number, Phone Number, Enquiry Number, Inquiry information given right here. Book Bus Tickets Anytime, Anywhere. Get Ticket on SMS; No More Printout. Know Your Rest Stops. Track Your Bus. Extra Offers-Select Buses. Destinations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi.
Mehsana bus ticket reserving : Compare and e book bus tickets to Mehsana. Find availability of buses from Mehsana, great offers and schedules at crimsonBus.
Mehsana ST Depot Contact Number, Phone Number, Enquiry Number, Inquiry
Mehsana ST Depot Address
- Address: Pilaji Ganj, Mehsana, Gujarat 384001
Bus Depot Contact Details
- Mehsana Bus Stand Phone Number: 02762-251151
- Bus Depot Phone Number: 02762-251151
- Bus Station Contact Number: 02762-251151
- ST Depot Enquiry Number: 02762-251151
- ST Depot Manager Number: 02762-221112
Mehsana, additionally spelled Mahesana, is a and municipality in Mehsana district, within the Indian state of Gujarat.
Mehsana Municipality (or Nagar Palika) was established in 1919–20. Since 1 January 1956, it’s ruled below Gujarat Nagar Palika Act, 1963. It falls below Mehsana Metropolitan Region.
- PIN: 384001, 384002
- Telephone code: 91 2762
- Vehicle registration: GJ-02
- Population (2011): 184,133 (City), Rank 17th (Gujarat), Metro 190,189
- State: Gujarat
- District: Mehsana
- Founded by Mehsaji Chavda
- Languages: Gujarati, Hindi
- Oil and pure gasoline
- road-equipment primarily based trade.
Places to Visit in Mehsana
- Bahuchar Mata Temple
- Taranga Hills
- Thol Lake
- Dharoi Dam
- Aglod Jain Tirth
- Smvs Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Simandhar Swami Jain Temple
- Tirupati Natural and Water Prak
- Sri Nemi Saraswati Dham Jain Tirth
- Bliss Aqua World
- Ajit Nath Temple
- Wide Angle.
Read Also: Patan ST Depot Enquiry Number
Ahmedabad to Mehsana Bus Route Details
Currently, 36 bus operators operate on the route, daily. It take about 01:45 hours to reach Mehsana from Ahmedabad. First bus from Ahmedabad to Mehsana is EXPRESS bus, run by GSRTC, that departs at 00:15 hours from Ahmedabad.
Mehsana (pronunciation ), also spelled Mahesana, is a city and municipality in Mehsana district, in the Indian state of Gujarat. Established in 14th century, the city was under Gaekwads of Baroda State from 18th century to the independence of India in 1947. The municipality was established in 1919–20.