Liberty Mutual Claims Mailing Address
Liberty Mutual Claims Mailing Address is, Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, 100 Liberty Way, Dover, NH 03820.
Liberty Mutual Headquarters Address
- Liberty Mutual Insurance, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02116
- Phone: 617-357-9500
Liberty Mutual Claims Support
If your question pertains to the status of a claim, please log in to your account or call us:
Phone: 1-800-2CLAIMS, (1-800-225-2467)
Available 24 hours/7 days a week
Liberty Mutual Customer Service
- M-F 8am – 10pm ET
- Sat: 8am – 8pm ET
- Sun: 11am – 5pm ET
Email Link: https://www.libertymutual.com/customer-support
Tweet Them @AskLiberty for customer service related concerns or inquiries
I’ve filed my claim, what’s next?
Be sure that you and your family are out of harm’s way, and that your home poses no potential risks to your well-being. Call 800-225-2467 for help with emergency services like water removal, covering your roof, and finding temporary housing if your home is unlivable.
Liberty Mutual Policy Holder Services Support
Phone: 1-800-451-7065, M-F: 8 am – 6 pm ET
Liberty Mutual Filing Claim Support
Online Form, here is the link: https://fileaclaim.libertymutual.com/
Liberty Mutual Property Insurance Claim support
- Access your online account at
- libertymutual.com/propertyclaim to track your
- claim and upload claim-related documents and photos.
- Email documents directly to your
- Claims Representative.
What if I also have damage to my personal belongings?
Your Claims Representative will ask you to put together a list of damaged personal belongings. Having photos, receipts, or manuals for the items will help them estimate the cost of repairing or replacing them. You can easily submit this information at libertymutual.com/online-claims
What if my loss was caused by a natural disaster?
In addition to your Claims Representative, who will help you every step of the way, here are some resources for help during this difficult time:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: 800-621-FEMA (3362) or fema.gov
- American Red Cross: 800-RED-CROSS (733-2767) or redcross.org
- U.S. Small Business Administration: 800-659-2955 or sba.gov
- Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety: disastersafety.org
How can I find out my claim status?
You can easily track your claim through your online account at libertymutual.com/online-claims. You can also sign up to receive updates via text and email.
Source: Liberty Mutual