LA DMV Mailing Address
LA DMV Mailing Address is, 7701 Independence Bld., Baton Rouge, LA 70806.
LA DMV Contact Number
- Phone Numbers: (225) 925-6146
- Fax Numbers: (225) 925-4428
Reinstatement Transaction Support
Reinstatement can only be processed in the following ways:
- Phone – Call 225-925-6146 and choose option 3
- Mail – OMV Mail Center, P.O. Box 64886, Baton Rouge, LA 70896
- Online – Visit expresslane.org and select “Contact Us
How do I contact the Louisiana DMV?
Contact: 225-925-6146 The Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles handles Commercial drivers licenses (CDL), drivers’ licenses, vehicle registration & titles.
What is proof of address for Louisiana DMV?
(h) Any proof of residency, including utility bills, bank statements, or other government document showing the name and address of a person. (i) State-issued identification card.
Where do I mail my license plate in Louisiana?
The postal mailing address is: Office of Motor Vehicles P.O. Box 64886 Baton Rouge, LA 70896
The physical mailing address is: Office of Motor Vehicles 7979 Independence Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA 70806
How do I file a complaint with the Louisiana DMV?
Remember To Allow Up To Four Weeks For The Investigation To Be Completed And A Receipt Of A Response To Your Complaint.
- Address: Louisiana Motor Vehicle Commission, 3017 Kingman Street, Metairie, Louisiana 70006.
- Phone: (504) 838-5207 Fax: (504) 838-5416.
How do I renew my Louisiana driver’s license?
You must renew in-person at an OMV office every other time you renew, but for the interim renewals you can usually do so by mail or online. If your renewal notice indicates you need to renew in-person, or if you do not receive your renewal notice in the mail, go in-person to any OMV office.
Source: LA DMV