La Care Claims Address
La Care Claims Address is, L.A. Care Health Plan, 1055 W. 7th Street, 10th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
Provider Line Support
Medical Management Support
Change Healthcare Support
If you have any further questions or experience any issues, you may reach out to Change Healthcare Support at 800-527-8133 (option 1) or send them an email.
L.A. Care Health Plan, Attention: Provider Disputes, P.O. Box 811610, Los Angeles, CA 90081
L.A. Care Phone Line Support
The following are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For Health Plan Shoppers, Enrollment Support: 1-888-452-2273 (1-888-4LA-CARE)
- For Members, Member Services: 1-888-839-9909 (TTY 711)
- For Providers, Provider Information Line: 1-866-522-2736 (1-866-LACARE6)
The following are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For Agents, Agent Service and Support: 1-855-248-7778
- For the Media, Penny Griego, Media Specialist: 1-213-694-1250 x. 4560
Member Services Support
If you are an L.A. Care member and have questions, they encourage you to contact their Member Services department for assistance at 1-888-839-9909 (TTY 711).
Please call Member Services for your specific plan if you need assistance. You can also message us.
- Medi-Cal 1.888.839.9909 (TTY 711)
- Medicare Plus (HMO D-SNP) 1.833.522.3767 (TTY: 711)
- A. Care Covered ™ 1.855.270.2327 (TTY 711)
- PASC-SEIU Plan 1.844.854.7272
How do I contact L.A. Care customer service?
Please contact L.A. Care’s Member Services Department at 1-888-839-9909 (711 TTY/TDD) for help.
Is L.A. Care Medicare or Medicaid?
L.A. Care Medicare Plus offers complete care that coordinates your Medicare and Medi-Cal benefits, helps with access to resources like housing and food, and offers benefits and services like care managers and 24/7 customer service at no cost.
What is the 24 hour line for L.A. Care?
L.A. Care Nurse Advice Line gives you free medical information and advice 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Call 1-800-249-3619 (TTY: 711).
Source: La Care