Khambhaliya Railway Station Phone Number, Enquiry No, Contact Number, and more details given here. Khambhalia railway station is situated on Viramgam-Okha metre gauge line. There is abranch line from it to Salaya port. The town is connected to all major cities of Gujarat by state road transport GSRTC.
Khambhalia was well known for its iron smiths. The Gujarat Essar Power owned powerhouse was established in 1954. There are several oil mills near the town. Ivory bangles and handlooms were major handicrafts.
So, let’s see contact details of Khambhaliya Railway Station Phone Number, Contact Number, Enquiry No, and Time Table.
Khambhaliya Railway Station Phone Number, Enquiry No, Contact Number
- Contact Address: Khambhaliya Railway Station, Station Road, Khambhaliya
Contact Numbers and Contact Details / Information:
- Khambhaliya Railway Station Phone Number: 139 (Charges Apply)
- Khambhaliya Railway Station Contact Number: 139 (Charges Apply)
- Khambhaliya Railway Station Enquiry Number: 139 (Charges Apply)
- Station Master / Station Manager Number: No info available
Trains Passing Via Khambhaliya Railway Station
- Okha Ndt Express (19575)
- Ndt Okha Express (19576)
- Okha Express (16338)
- Gkp Okha Express (15045)
- Guwahati Express (15635)
- Saurashtra Mail (19005)
- Okha Puri Express (18402)
- Okha Howrah Express (22905)
- Saurashtra Mail (19006)
- Jp Okha Express (19574)
- Okha Jaipur Special (09563)
- Gorakhpur Express (15046)
- Okha Ers Express (16337)
- Smnh Okha Express (19251)
- Rmm Okha Express (16733)
- Vivek Express (19568)
- Hwh Pbr Okhaex (12906)
- Somnath Express (09252)
- Rameswaram Express (16734)
- Dwarka Express (15636)
- Uttaranchal Express (19566)
- Jaipur Express (19573)
- Puri Okha Express (18401)
- Vivek Express (19567)
- Uttaranchal Express (19565)
- Okha Bsb Express (19569)
- Okha Somnath Express (19252)
- Jp Okha Special (09564)
- Bsb Okha Express (19570)
Jamkhambhaliya, also known as Khambhalia, is a town and a municipality in Devbhoomi Dwarka district of Gujarat, India. It is the headquarters and the largest town of the district.
There is a general hospital and new district hospital is coming up. The town had several schools, veterinary hospital and a government library. Ghee, cottonseed and groundnuts are major trade commodities. Essar oil refinary and Reliance Refinery are major petroleum refineries near the town.
Khambhalia has a population of approximately 100,000. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Khambhalia has an average literacy rate of 30%. In Khambhalia, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Article Title: Khambhaliya Railway Station Phone Number, Enquiry No, Contact Number