Keshod Railway Station Phone Number, Enquiry No, Contact Number, and more details given here. Keshod has rail-line which connect to western railways. to Somnath, Junagadh, Rajkot, Porbandar, Ahemedbad, Jabalpur, Mumbai. Pune. Keshod Airport serves Junagadh district, which was used by Nawab of Junagadh Muhammad Mahabat Khanji III while escaping to Pakistan.
So, let’s see contact details of Keshod Railway Station Phone Number, Contact Number, Enquiry No, and Time Table.
Keshod Railway Station Phone Number, Enquiry No, Contact Number
- Contact Address: Keshod Railway Station, Station Road, Keshod
Contact Numbers and Contact Details / Information:
- Keshod Railway Station Phone Number: 139 (Charges Apply)
- Keshod Railway Station Contact Number: 139 (Charges Apply)
- Keshod Railway Station Enquiry Number: 139 (Charges Apply)
- Station Master / Station Manager Number: No info available
Trains Passing Via Keshod Railway Station
- Somnath Express (19222)
- Pune Veraval Express (11088)
- Veraval Pune Express (11087)
- Smnh Okha Express (19251)
- Vrl Bct Passenger Express (59460)
- Smnh Jbp Express (11465)
- Smnh Jbp Express (11463)
- Somnath Express (19221)
- Okha Somnath Express (19252)
- Jbp Somnath Express (11464)
- Vrl Tvc Express (16333)
- Veraval Express (16334)
- Saurashtra Mail (19005)
- Somnath Express (09252)
- Jbp Somnath Express (11466)
Keshod is a town and a Taluka in Junagadh district in the Indian state of Gujarat. Keshod have good and clean Government Bus station and also good private buses as well as. Good frequency for the Junagadh, Somanath,Verval, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Gandhinagar and other big city. Keshod’s landscape is mostly dry. It is 30 kilometres from the sea.
It has been told by many old aged people of this city that the name of the city came from a very interesting incident happened during the Mahabharata time. Krishna ran away with Rukhmani and defeated her brother Rukhmayaa. They were escaping in the jungles for days and nights.
During this time Rukhmani washed her hair in the small pond available in keshod. Hair are called “Kesha” and to wash is called “Udd” in Sanskrit, hence the name Keshod came from the addition of these to names in Sanskrit “Kesh-Udd”. Since that time the city has been called as Keshod.
Article Title: Keshod Railway Station Phone Number, Enquiry No, Contact Number