Kentucky Medicaid Claims Address
Kentucky Medicaid Claims Address is, Adjustments & Claim Credits P.O. Box 2108. Frankfort, KY 40602-2108.
Does Ky Medicaid accept paper claims?
The Department for Medicaid Services is mandated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to use the appropriate form for the reimbursement of services. Claims may be submitted on paper or electronically
How do I contact Medicaid in Kentucky?
Apply for Medicaid
Apply for traditional Medicaid only by calling the Kentucky Healthcare Customer Service line toll-free at (855) 459-6328 or contacting an application assister through the Kentucky Health Benefit Exchange website.
Who handles Medicaid in Kentucky?
Medicaid contracts with the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) to handle the application process. To apply, you can go to a DCBS office in the county where you live or call (855) 306-8959 toll-free. You also can apply online using kynect or with the help of a kynector.
Does Ky Medicaid accept corrected claims?
Accepted standards for corrected claim submissions require that the original claim number is populated on both EDI 837 transactions and paper forms. Including the original claim number allows your corrected claim to auto adjudicate, resulting in the fastest payment.
What is the provider phone number for Medicaid Kentucky claim status?
- Electronic Claims 800-205-4696
- Provider Relations 800-807-1232
- Provider Enrollment 877-838-5085
- Provider Enrollment Fax No# 502-226-1898
How do I check my Medicaid status in Kentucky?
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Download an approved app if you don’t have one.
- Open the health app on your Smartphone.
- Follow the prompts for first time users to set up your account with your chosen health app.
- Search for Kentucky Medicaid after your health app account has been set up.
Source: Kentucky Medicaid