James Lankford Office Locations, Phone Number and Email details and information have been provided here. Before his service in Congress, James served students and families for more than 20 years in ministry, including 15 years as the Director of Student Ministry for the Baptist Convention of Oklahoma and Director of the Falls Creek Youth Camp, the largest youth camp in the United States, with more than 51,000 individuals attending each summer.
James lives in Oklahoma City with his wife Cindy. They have been married more than 27 years and have two daughters, Hannah and Jordan. He enjoys spending time with his family, working in his yard, and reading.
James Lankford Office Locations, Phone Number and Email
1015 North Broadway Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Phone: (405) 231-4941
316 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-5754
401 South Boston Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 581-7651
Official website: https://www.lankford.senate.gov/
Quick Facts About James Lankford
A member of the Republican Party, he previously served as the U.S. Representative for Oklahoma’s 5th congressional district from 2011 to 2015.
- Born: 4 March 1968, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Children: Jordan Lankford, Hannah Lankford
- Office: Senator (OK) since 2015
- Education: Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (1994), and MORE
- Spouse: Cindy Lankford (m. 1992)
- Previous office: Representative, OK 5th District (2011–2015)
- United States House of Representatives Republican Policy Committee (Chair)
- United States House Committee on the Budget
- United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- United States House Oversight Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care and Entitlements (Chairman)
How to Send Flag Request
As a service to constituents from Oklahoma, I will send a U.S. flag that has been flown over the U.S. Capitol to those Oklahoma constituents who request one. Many constituents request flags for ceremonial or other purposes. If you desire, a flag can be flown over the Capitol on a specific date.
Lankford entered electoral politics in 2010, running for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. He won a heavily contested primary and then defeated his Democratic opponent.
Chris Murphy Email Address, Phone Number