Health First Colorado Claims Address
Health First Colorado Claims Address is, Carelon Behavioral Health, Attn: Health First Colorado Claims, PO Box 1850, Hicksville, NY 11802-1850.
Claims Appeals Mailing Address: Carelon Behavioral Health, Attn: Grievance and Appeals, PO Box 1851, Hicksville, NY 11802-1851
Health First Colorado Support Numbers
- Customer Service: 888-502-4185 (toll free)
- Care Coordination: 888-502-4186 (toll free)
- Admin Line: 888-502-4187 (toll free)
- Claims: 800-888-3944 (toll free), email@example.com
- National Provider Line: 1-800-397-1630
- Clinical Authorizations: 1-888-502-4185
- Carelon Behavioral Health EDI Help Desk: 1-888-247-9311 and press option 3, Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
Ethics Hotline Number
Ethics Hotline: 855-267-5988 (toll free)
If you are deaf or hard of hearing and use TTY equipment: 800-432-9553, State Relay 711
Fraud & Abuse Support
- Fraud & Abuse (Member): 844-475-0444 (toll free)
- Fraud & Abuse (Provider): 855-375-2500 (toll free)
Health Colorado Mailing Address
Address: Health Colorado, 1740 Eagleridge Boulevard, Suite 110, Pueblo, CO 81008
Health Colorado Appeals
To file a complaint or appeal, please send to: Health Colorado, 10855 Hidden Pool Hts., Suite 260, Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) Support
If you have questions regarding the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) data breach, please call 1-833-346-1583 toll-free, Monday through Friday 7 am – 9 pm, and Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 6 pm Mountain Time
Is Health First Colorado the same as Medicaid?
Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) is free or low cost public health insurance for Coloradans who qualify. Health First Colorado can cover your doctor visits, emergency care, preventive care such as screenings and immunizations, and other procedures and treatments.
What is another name for Health First Colorado?
If you’re a member of Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) you can manage your account and update your information through Colorado PEAK and the Health First Colorado mobile app.
Source: Health First Colorado