Fringe Benefit Group Claims Address
Fringe Benefit Group Claims Address is, 11910 Anderson Mill Road, Ste. 401, Austin, TX 78726.
Corporate Headquarters Phone
Fringe Benefit Group Members and Providers Support
Fringe Benefit Group Sales or General Inquiries Support
Fringe Benefit Group Corporate Office Address
Address: 11910 Anderson Mill Road, Ste. 401, Austin, TX 78726
No Surprises Act Inquiries
No Surprises Act Inquiries: Send a secure email to email@example.com
Media Inquiries: Melinda Hart Publications
- Email: Melinda@melindahartpr.com
- Phone: 1-210-824-3433
Customer Support for Member Services
If you do not have a current account with Fringe Benefit Group, please contact their Customer Care department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your registration code
- Members: Click here to view claims information, here is the link: https://benefits.vbagateway.com/
- Providers: Click here to view claims information, here is the link: https://benefits.vbagateway.com/
- No Surprises Act Inquiries: Send a secure email to email@example.com
- If you have additional questions, you can contact them at 1-855-452-1400.
Who acquired the Fringe Benefit Group?
- Travis West, Larry’s son, acquired the Fringe Benefit Group and assumed the role of CEO.
What are fringe benefits?
Some benefits are offered to salaried employees other than their basic salary. These are called fringe benefits. These fringe benefits are offered based on the employees’ performances or a specific service provided by the employees.
What Type of Retirement Plan is Best?
For assistance in determining what type of plan will provide maximum benefits for you and your company, consult a qualified retirement plan provider with experience helping prevailing wage contractors. Here at The Contractors Plan, they are the leading experts in prevailing wage benefits.
For more information on prevailing wage benefit plans, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-670-7442.
How do fringe benefits affect employee performance?
Fringe benefits have been recognized as rewards that motivate employees to increase their work output above the expected, therefore increasing employee performance. Fringe benefits are types of non-wage compensation provided to employees in addition to their normal wages or salaries.
Source: Fringe Benefit Group