Florida Medicaid Claims Address
Florida Medicaid Claims Address is, Agency for Health Care Administration. Medicaid Hearing Unit. P.O. Box 60127. Ft. Myers, Florida 33906.
How do I file a complaint against Medicaid in Florida?
If you need help submitting a complaint, you can call their Medicaid Helpline at 1-877-254-1055 (TDD 1-866-467-4970). Staff are available to help you Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm EST. Medicaid Helpline staff can also help you check on the status of a complaint submission.
What is the phone number for the Florida Medicaid provider line?
- Member Services: 1-866-796-0530
- Provider Services: 1-844-477-8313
- Emergency: 911
- Florida Relay Services TDD: (800) 955-8771 Voice: (800) 955-8770
- Nurse Advice Line: 1-866-796-0530, option 7
- To Change Your Doctor: 1-866-796-0530
- To Change Your Child’s Doctor: 1-866-796-0530
- Dental and Vision: 1-866-796-0530
- Pharmacy: 1-866-796-0530
- CONNECTIONS: 1-866-796-0530
- Start Smart for Your Baby: 1-866-796-0530
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse: 1-866-796-0530
How can I contact someone?
To learn more about Florida Medicaid, please go to the Florida Medicaid website. Medicaid has eleven area offices that serve Medicaid providers and recipients. To find your local office, please visit the Recipient Information page. More detailed information on who is potentially eligible for Medicaid is available at the Medicaid Eligible Reports page,
How do I file an appeal for Medicaid in Florida?
Filing an Appeal
- Write us, or call them and follow up in writing, within 60 days of their decision about your services. 1-866-796-0530 (phone) or TTY at 1-800-955-8770.
- Ask for your services to continue within 10 days of receiving their letter, if needed. Some rules may apply.
How do I dispute a Medicaid provider in Florida?
A Medicaid representative can be reached at (877) 254-1055 or a complaint can be filed on line at https://ahca.myflorida.com/Medicaid/index.shtml.
Medicaid Hearing Unit Email
Email. MedicaidHearingUnit. @ahca.myflorida.com.
How do I contact Florida Medicaid office?
If you are not enrolled in a health plan, call their Medicaid Helpline at 1-877-254-1055 or visit www.ahca.myflorida.com/Medicaid. Call the Medicaid Choice Counseling Hotline at 1-877-711-3662 or visit www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com.
How do I contact Florida Medicaid by phone?
If you have questions, please call 1-877-711-3662, TDD 1-866-467-4970, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. The call is free. Text your enrollment or frequently asked questions to 357662. Click here to create a FL Medicaid Member Portal account and send a secure message.
Who oversees Medicaid in Florida?
In Florida, the Agency for Health Care Administration (Agency) is responsible for Medicaid. The Agency successfully completed the implementation of the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) program in 2014. Under the SMMC program, most Medicaid recipients are enrolled in a health plan.
Source: Florida Medicaid