XPO Logistics Mailing Address
XPO Logistics Mailing Address is, XPO, Inc., Five American Lane, Greenwich, CT 06831.
XPO Customer Care
- Email them at email@example.com
- Call them at (800)-755-2728, please have your zip code available to be routed to the correct service center support team.
XPO Human Resources
Non-DOT Human Resource questions:
- Visit https://theworknumber.com/ or call (800) 367-5690
- For TTY hearing impaired, call (800) 424-0253
Where to Send My Payment
To pay by mail
- In the US: XPO Logistics Freight, Inc., 29559 Network Place, Chicago, IL 60673-1559
- In Canada: XPO Logistics Freight Canada, Inc., c/o T10289C, P.O. Box 4918 STN A, Toronto, ON Canada M5W OC9
How do I file a claim with XPO Logistics?
To file a claim, login to their website and complete the Service Guaranteed Refund form. If you are not registered for the website, please register today. Claims must be filed no later than 7 calendar days after the actual date of delivery.
How do I contact XPO tracking?
Call them at (800)-755-2728, please have your zip code available to be routed to the correct service center support team.
What services are provided by XPO Logistics?
XPO services include highly engineered solutions, e-fulfillment, reverse logistics, packaging, factory support, aftermarket support, warehousing and distribution for customers in aerospace, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, chemicals, food and beverage, and cold chain.
XPO Primary IR Contact
- Investor Relations: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (617) 607-6429
- Transfer Agent: Computershare Trust Company, N.A., Phone: (877) 581-5548, Website: www.computershare.com/investor
- Accountants: KPMG LLP, Charlotte, NC, Corporate Website: kpmg.com/us
What is the new company name for XPO?
The new company will be named RXO, which XPO said will reflect its commitment to providing shippers with “reliability multiplied by outperformance,” with a corporate tagline of “Massive capacity. Cutting edge technology.”
Who is the parent company of RXO?
(“RXO”), a wholly owned subsidiary of XPO that will hold the assets and liabilities associated with XPO’s North American truck brokerage business, as well as its services for managed transportation, last mile and freight forwarding (the “RXO Businesses”).
Source: XPO Logistics