Social Security Office Anchorage, AK is located in Anchorage, AK 99513. To help everyone in the US, we have a dedicated page to give you information about phone number, office hours, office location/office address, and more. A social security administration office hours are fixed and shall be considered when you dial the office phone number. Please do not trust social security fraud calls.
Do you have any question related to your social security? If yes, please get in touch with social security office near you. The information can also be obtained by calling at the below mentioned phone number. Alternatively, visiting their office can also give you accurate information. So, let’s see contact information of Anchorage, AK including office location/office address, phone number, working hours, and more.
Anchorage, AK Social Security Office Location/Office Address
Office Location: ROOM A11
222 W 8TH AVE
ANCHORAGE, AK 99513
Anchorage, AK Social Security Office Phone Number, Fax and TTY
Phone Number: 1-866-772-3081
Fax Number: 1-833-950-2930
SSA National Toll-Free Number/National 800-Number
Please note down Toll-Free Number: 1-800-772-1213.
- Monday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Except On Federal Holidays
Services Available at Anchorage Social Security Office
The number of available social security services at your nearest local office are fairly normal. According to the information available to us, services such as, replacement of social security card, applying for a disability benefits etc. We have described some of the social security services below:
- A direct deposit of your benefits
- Apply for a replacement or new card of social security
- Requesting for a change in your existing social security card
- Requesting for a replacement of Medicare card or apply for one.
- Review your earnings history or statement
- Apply for a survivor benefits and social security spousal
- Review and estimate your approx. benefits for retirement
- Apply for a retirement benefits (social security)